- Based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Working with a talented team
- Excellent remuneration
Excellent opportunity to join a talented team of designers and manufacturers. Our client is an established business which continues to grow year on year. They provide specialist print and point-of-sale expertise, superior service and creativity supported by state-of-the-art equipment. Offering end-to-end solution for clients including design and project management services. Over the last 20 years their business has continued to grow and develop new offerings due to loyal customers.
The role of CNC Programmer is essential to ensuring that commitments to customers are met and client satisfaction is achieved. This is an all encompassing role and you will be required to programme, set up and operate the Multicam CNC machine.
- Load correct electronic files for the cutting process
- Programme CNC machine in Enroute
- Setup equipment for cutting including installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools, etc
- Establish optimum cutting lay-up to minimise waste and ensure correct stopping locations are identified
- Ensure test cut delivers appropriate results before commencing full production run
- Achieve volume targets on a daily basis, or inform manager / supervisor of any potential issues
- Operate within a clean and tidy workspace
- Ensure all jobs are completed in line with specifications and deadlines
- Take immediate action to resolve any safety hazards or notify WH&S officer if unable to be resolved
To be successful in this role you will need to show us that you can read and follow complex written instructions, create electronic files and demonstrate your experience in operating and understanding CNC cutting machines including management of required supplies and maintenance. We will be looking for someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, solid planning and organising skills with attention to detail, good people skills and excellent customer service.
If this sounds like you and you would like to get started in a growing company so you can grow your career, please apply now by sending your Resume to email@example.com or for a confidential chat contact Julie on 02 8416 4181