- Based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Good Remuneration
- Friendly Team
An exciting, fast paced role which is responsible for the daily running of accounts payable and receivable for the Online business. This role will see you involved in vendor and debtors statement management and queries, you will also be the master-data manager for accounts receivable, generate BAS reports and assist with cash flow management.
Dealing with both external and internal stakeholders you will develop and maintaining strong relationships to support the company business objectives.
Duties will include:
- Entry of vendor invoices matching where applicable to purchase order
- Entry of staff expenses (manual and through concur)
- Update of FBT expense spreadsheet and entry into system in-line with legislation
- Intercompany AP invoice entry and spreadsheet management for ICS monthly return
- Make weekly payment runs each Friday to vendors for due invoices
- Manage spreadsheet for cash flow prediction
- Update NetSuite for the payments made and received
- Review vendor statements for missing invoices
- Reconcile to cost centres and enter phone bill accounts.
- PO and asset creation for fixed assets.
- Assist Finance Department with administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to create collaborative and constructive relationships at multiple levels
- High level oral and written communication
- High attention to detail
- High self-motivation
- Ability to work to under strict time constraints
- Cost centre management skills with a focus on budgeting, forecasting and controlling.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Experience in NetSuite
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts payable and receivable.
This role is based on the Northern Beaches with two days in the City from time to time, the team is helpful and friendly. There is undercover parking on site and our client also provides tea, coffee and lunches.
Apply now or for a confidential chat please call Julie on 02 8416 4181